Based on a true story, ‘Franswa Sharl’ is about twelve year old Greg who has inherited his father’s competitive streak. On a family holiday to Fiji they have different ideas about where Greg should focus his talents. When his creative pursuits fail to amuse his father, Greg sets out to win him back.
Natalie was the Production Designer and created 1980 Fiji by transforming a Nelson Bay caravan park into the tropical family resort.
Directed by : Hannah Hilliard
Produced by : Linda Micsko
- Winner of Crystal Bear for Best Short Film, Berlin International Film Festival 2010, KPlus
- Winner IF Media Award for Most Popular Film, Flickerfest 2010
- Winner Best Australian Short Film, Melbourne International Film Festival 2010
- Nominated Teddy Award, Berlin International Film Festival 2010
- Official Selection Aspen Shortsfest, 2010
- Official Selection Edinburgh International Film Festival 2010
- Honorable Mention Curtas Vila Do Conde 2010